2011 Regional Show and Awards Banquet Information
Awards BanquetSaturday, June 11, 2011, McKinley Room, Canton Memorial Civic Center, Canton, OH. 6:00 – 10:00 p.m. $45.00 per person (includes cocktail hour, dinner & dessert).
Banquet Flyer and Dinner Reservation Form
Great Lakes Regional Cat Show CelebrationJune 11-12, 2011, Canton Memorial Civic Center, Canton, OH.
Show information, flyer and online entry.
Directions, Hotel and Potluck Lunch.
Award SponsorshipsIt's that time of the year again to sponsor your favorite cats who have been out showing or who have been awarded the title of DM. These sponsorships are very special as they represent our Regional Winners for the 2010-2011 show season.
- Top cat in each category - $50
- RW and DM sponsorships - $45
- Breed Awards (given to the top kitten, cat in premiership and top three cats in championship of the respecive breed. - $40
For more information contact John Heimstra at email@example.com or call 248-359-1588.
Please make checks payable to the Great Lakes Region and mail to: John Heimstra, Box 25, Northville, MI 48167.
Thank your for your support. We are all proud to be a member of Region 4. Let's all show our surppor and sponsor every cat on our list!
Duplicate AwardsAll duplicate orders must be received by May 16th. This is firm.
Please make checks payable to the Great Lakes Region and mail to: Wilma Van Scoyk, 663 N. Dayton Lakeview Rd., New Carlisle, OH 45344. Please include the name of the cat and placement.
If you have any questions pleace call Wilma at 937-845-8156 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Best - $23.63
- 2nd-25th - $14.51
- DMs - $14.13
- Best-25th - $45
- DMs - $38.38
- Medalions - $6.58
Regional Awards Book HonorariumRecognize a friend, exhibitor, cat, etc. in the Regional Awards Book. It is a nice way to give recognition with a couple of sentences. Honorariums are $50.
Contact Hope Gonano at email@example.com
Ring SponsorsShow ring sponsorships are available. Please contact Hope Gonano at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Photos NeededNOTE: Photo submission due date: Sunday, May 10, 2011. Email photos to email@example.com
Please submit photographs for
- Distingushed Merit
- Top 25 Cats in Championship
- Top 25 Kittens
- Top 25 Cats in Premiership
- Breed Winners (Best of Breed, Second Best of Breed, Third Best of Breed in Championship, Best of Breed Kitten and Best of Breed in Premiership)
AdvertisingWith great pleasure, I am proud to announce opportunities to advertise in the 2010-2011 Great Lakes Regional Awards Book.
This years advertising spots available on the Back Cover in Full Color:
- Outside Cover (Full-Page / 8.5" x 11") - $450.00
- (Full Page / 8.5" x 11") - $300.00
- (Half Page / 8.5" x 5.25") - $175.00
Clerk of the Year and Spirit of the Great LakesNominations for Clerk of the Year and Spirit of the Great Lakes Awards are needed by May 15, 2011. Please contact John Heimstra at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-359-1588 with your nominations.
Raffle Table Queen!It is time to start getting serious about what you'll be bringing for our GLR raffle table.
- Gift cards, gas cards, money, bottles of wine and other liquors, candy, knick knacks, books, gift baskets, theme baskets, food baskets, holiday baskets, cat baskets, party baskets, cat-related items, cookie jars, GPS's, digital cameras, cat-trees, art, flat screen tv's, jewlery, etc. No item is too big or too small!
Great Lakes Region Raffle TicketsTicket sales are under way again for this regional fund raiser.
We are only selling 500 tickets. Tickets are $5.00 each with proceeds going to the GREAT LAKES REGION. The winner of the raffle will receive $1000.00 CASH!
If you are interested in purchasing a ticket(s), please contact Nannette Schindler at email@example.com. I can accept payments for tickets via PayPal and I will personally absorb all costs involved in the transaction plus pay to ship your ticket(s)to you!